Euro P4 2022
Dec 09, 2022 to Dec 09, 2022 | Rome, Italy
EuroP4 2022 will take place December 9th and is being held in conjunction with CoNEXT 2022 (December 6-9, 2022) in Rome, Italy.
The 5th European P4 Workshop (EuroP4) will bring together networking researchers to discuss cutting-edge, P4-based, research. The workshop provides a venue for discussing P4-based research and projects, P4-based tools, and the needs of the research community. The workshop aims to forge connections between researchers, introduce more networking researchers to the P4 community, and seed future top-tier publications and innovation.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
We solicit original, previously unpublished ideas on P4-based research and engineering work, and work-in-progress reports in the form of short papers. We further encourage papers that propose new research directions or that could stimulate lively debate at the workshop. We invite submissions on a wide range of topics of interest, including, but not limited to:
- All aspects of P4-based network protocol research, including design, specification, verification, implementation, measurement, testing, and analysis.
- Design, analysis, and evaluation of network architectures using P4 as a basis, e.g., specific algorithms and protocols for network virtualization or future Internet architectures.
- New applications enabled by P4, including in-network computing and Big Data, Security, Video and Virtual Reality, Mobile and Wireless Network Protocols and Applications, Ubiquitous computing, Internet-of-Things and Smart Cities.
- Secure, reliable and dependable P4-based systems, including all aspects of monitoring, verification, debugging and troubleshooting networks enabled by P4.
- P4-based and P4-NetFPGA based programmable data planes.
- P4 end-host networking, offloading transport- and application-layer protocols to P4-enabled hardware.
- Tools and frameworks for development using P4.
- Contributions to the evolution of the P4 language
Submission deadline: Thursday, September 15th, 2022 (11:59PM AoE)
Acceptance notification: Tuesday, October 11th, 2022
Camera ready: Tuesday, October 25th, 2022 (11:59PM AoE)
EuroP4 Workshop: Friday, December 9th, 2022