As mentioned at the Member Workday, the Stanford Clean Slate Program, in cooperation with the Open Networking Foundation (ONF), is pleased to announce the Open Networking Summit — a premier event about OpenFlow® and Software-Defined Networking (SDN), to be held on October 17-19, 2011 at Stanford University.
The Summit offers attendees the opportunity to
- Learn from the creators and leaders of OpenFlow/SDN
- Network with the growing OpenFlow/SDN community
- Showcase their products and services
To this last point, we are inviting a small number of vendors to bring table-top demos to a mini-tradeshow. Please see the instructions on the Open Networking Summit website if you are interested.
Monday October 17 will be devoted to day-long tutorials, one for developers and engineers and one for managers. The technical program on October 18-19 will include keynote speakers and panels.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Guido Appenzeller, Big Switch
- Martín Casado, Nicira
- Matt Davy, Indiana/GMOC
- Stu Elby, Verizon
- Samrat Ganguly, NEC
- Saar Gillai, HP
- Jonathan Heiliger, Facebook
- Nick McKeown, Stanford/ONF
- Dan Pitt, ONF
- Jennifer Rexford, Princeton University
- Scott Shenker, UC Berkeley/ONF
- Steven Stuart, Google
- Rob Vietzke, Internet2
- David Ward, Juniper
For details, please visit: http://OpenNetSummit.org/. Registration space is limited and will be allocated first come, first served.