Project Stratum – the ONF’s open source project to develop a reference implementation for white box switches supporting all next generation SDN interfaces, has some key Global events, including China and the USA, upcoming and leading up to December. We hope you will be able to join and contribute!
November 14th – 16th: (Wednesday to Friday) at GNTC in Nanjing
– Demo booth: Come see Stratum, Trellis, and ONOS in action at our demo booth
– P4 & Stratum workshop (Nov. 15th 13:30-15:30): Tencent, China Telecom, and Ruijie to discuss P4 and Stratum in their networks and solutions
– ONOS/P4 Tutorial (Nov. 16th 13:30-16:30): Learn how to run ONOS and Trellis in this hands-on demonstration.
Saturday, November 17th:
Stratum Developer Day – Shenzhen
Hosted and sponsored by Tencent
– Morning session (9:30-12:00): Overview and architecture sessions that are open to the public
– Afternoon session (12:00-17:00): Deep dive for Stratum members [lunch to be provided]
Monday – Thursday; December 3-6th:
Located at ONF Connect 2018at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel